Day 12: More mountain biking in Crested Butte
Today we planned to do a shorter trail that we could get to easily from our campsite, by going through a neighborhood on a paved trail. It was a really nice trail and the kids really loved the last section which was called Tony's trail.
![]() |
Derek used his drone to get these photos of our campground and surrounding property. ![]() |
![]() |
| This was the view at the end of our ride this morning. |
![]() |
| Madi and I took advantage of some flat paved trails to get our run in. It was nice to be on flat ground! |
![]() |
| I really feel like she is starting to look more and more like my mini-me. |
![]() |
| Today's ride was through a lot of these white oaks, and was beautiful! |
![]() |
| Such a great day of riding! |
![]() |
| He was going in to give her a kiss. I thought I caught it. |
![]() |
| Such beautiful views! |
![]() |
![]() |
| He was still ok with kisses from mom! |
![]() |
| Our ride down Tony's Trail! |
![]() |
| We went around town after our hike today. Madi is on a mission to find rainbow Teva sandles. |













Comments
Post a Comment